Visit us at: 142 Shoemaker Rd., Pottstown, PA 19464
Call us at: 610-326-5055
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you repair all makes and models of sewing machines in addition to the Baby Lock brand?
- YES! We service all brands and all sizes. Just give us a call!
How long do repairs take?
- We have a pretty quick turn-around time. Generally speaking, you could have your machine back within a week.
Do you give classes on how to use my new sewing machine?
- Absolutely yes! Depending on the sewing machine, you will get up to three classes that encompass the different capabilities of your machine.
Do you offer sewing classes?
- Certainly! We offer quilting classes, machine embroidery classes, sewing classes, everything from beginner to advanced.
How do I find out about the classes?
- You can simply explore our "classes" page on this website. You can visit us at the shop. You can check on it on FaceBook. Or you can download a copy of our tri-annual newsletter.
I'm new to sewing but I think I might want to learn. Will I be overwhelmed?
- No!! There's a reason that we're call You "Sew" Happy Place. Everyone at Pottstown Sewing loves to sew but had to start somewhere. We are a very supportive group of sewists and will be more than happy to help you.
My sewing machine is old, I don't know if it works, and I want to get back into sewing. What do I do?
- First, bring your machine in to us to evaluate it. We have expert technicians that can do wonders. However, if you're thinking that you would like a newer machine, we would be happy to show you what we have that would fit your sewing needs.